Depending on how often you use your food wraps, you’ll need to refresh them every 6 to 12 months for maximum stickiness!
Each bar is made with the perfect ratio of Canadian sourced beeswax, jojoba oil and pine resin to refresh your wraps. You can also use these for making new wraps, just be sure your fabric is 100% cotton.
HOW TO USE THESE BARS:
- Pop your bar into a clean jar and heat the jar in a pot of water on the stove until melted. The water level in the pot only has to be higher than the bar in the jar.
- Once your bar is melted, place your wrap on a parchment lined baking sheet into the oven at 300C for about 2 minutes or until the fabric looks wet. - Remove, and brush a light coat of the bar mixture evenly over the cloth.
- hang to dry is best, but since it only takes a couple of minutes, you could just hold it until it's dry. ;)
- It's possible to over-saturate the cloths, so start with a light coat and apply more as needed to get a more even saturation. If you get too much, you can apply another cloth on top to absorb the excess.
- You don't have to use a whole bar! Cut the bar in half and only heat that if you have one wrap to refresh.
- One bar will refresh one of our bundles of beeswax wraps (1 small, 1 medium, 1 large) or 2 7x7" new wraps.
*This listing is for one 30-40g bar
*This listing does not include beeswax wraps, only the refresher bar.
**Some yellowing may occur, this is natural and comes from the colour of the pine resin and beeswax
Custom orders require a non-refundable 50% deposit of the full price. Remainder of payment is due when the order is done and ready to be shipped.
Includes Canada Post Lettermail service (does NOT include tracking)
Generally takes 5-7 days pending no issues on behalf of mail service.
Includes Canada Post tracked shipping services and is based on what upgrade you choose and location you are in.
Generally takes 1-3 days pending no issues on behalf of mail service.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sales are final unless you find a defect that wasn't shown in the imagery when you purchased it. Please contact the Seller to rectify the situation. Refunds are done on a case by case basis at the Seller's discretion.
Custom orders that are found to have errors, or stray from what was requested by the Buyer, will be refunded at the discretion of the Seller if a repair cannot be done. All custom order deposits are non-refundable.
Face masks, corsets and custom items are not refundable due to their intimate and/or custom nature.